Hello and welcome.Please read the sections below with handy shortcuts.Bring the Gift of Happiness into your world this festive season!
Fireflies' exclusive Science of Happiness programme blends online group-based activities and self-paced online and at-home practice.
Charitable and Voluntary sector*Creating Sparks in Communities*
- Next group starts January 2022. Book HERE
- Gift vouchers available. Buy HERE
, for volunteers, community members and front-line staff, integrates accredited training to be a qualified first aider for mental health, with self care and confidence building activities, at no extra cost. Self care and confidence are essential to support volunteers and community members to build and maintain their personal resilience and recovery, and to use their mental health action plan skills
Business and Corporate sector
- Book your programme HERE.
FAA First Aid for Mental Health Level 2 Awards are regulated and accredited by SQA in Scotland and Ofqual in England, providing a recognised qualification, and contributing to HSE guidance. Remote learning ensures that delegates can learn where they are, saving time and allowing for flexibility.
- Book individual places on scheduled Level 2 online blended learning courses at £110 pp HERE
- If you have between 8 and 20 delegates in your own organisation locally or nationally, a commissioned course gives potential savings of over 40%. Book your commissioned course HERE.
are tailored to the needs of your business or community organisation.
These can include:Wellbeing programmes for Staff Teams
Organisational Development in the Community Sector
- Science of Happiness, for a resilient team
- Mindful Living and Meditation, for focused working
- Managing Your Stress, for a productive and healthy workplace
- Creative Evaluation Methods
- Project Design
- Grants and funding support
Email Joy for an initial chat on email@example.com
or use the contact form HERE